Thursday, September 2, 2010

Autumn Around the Corner

The daylilies are all at rest in their new homes, well all but three of them. The blackberry starts are in the ground; the place for transplanting blueberrys is ready to til and amend the soil; and most important of all the new bed for daylily babies is almost ready for planting the new seeds that I created this year. My FIRST attempt at hybridizing! I am so excited to plant the seed and see if I can actually grow brand new daylilies. I have divided and shared a lot of my older daylilies and plan to get more of them out of the ground and ready to give away. (Got to make room for those new plants.) I have also been making a few cards. Got to get time to upload those. Never enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. Have a good September!

No comments:

Post a Comment